The Knights in White Lycra
Tokyo-based Knights in White Lycra is an amateur sporting team of men and women of all ages, nationalities, and abilities raising funds for disadvantaged children in Japan. If you cycle, run, walk, hike, or play golf, ''get fit & give back'' with us!
Who are we, what do we do & why do we do it? Watch our 6-minute movie KIWL 2017 courtesy of Custom Media.
- On November 22nd 7-9pm, KIWL hosts an information evening for its annual 500km cycle ride on June 14th-17th 2018. Beginners to elites welcome! Reserve your place via email, email@example.com
- 2017 fundraising total has breached ¥13 million. A record!
- Our golf day raised ¥245,000. Thank you to all who attended.
UPCOMING EVENT NEWS:
- KIWL Go-Go 55, Saturday December 9th. A 55km (or half distance option) run from Tokyo to Kawagoe. See ''KIWL Running Event'' .
- KIWL Santa Ride, Saturday December 16th. Cycle in Santa costume to a children's home to deliver presents and Christmas cheer. Want to join us? email firstname.lastname@example.org
KIWL supports Mirai No Mori, (click logo) which hosts outdoor programs for abused, neglected, and orphaned children in care, transforming them into happy and successful young adults. Companies can sponsor a ''Back to Nature'' day where employees mentor children in the outdoors, an engaging CSR activity. email@example.com